Stocking stuffers from me to you

Friday 4: December 14

Today is the last day of classes for us at Loomis Chaffee before we head off for the winter holiday break. YIPPEE! These past few weeks are some of the most hectic of the entire year for most educators, and the prospect of a few weeks off to recover from the frenetic pace of life in the classroom is a welcome sight. Despite my recent efforts to have a more concrete theme for my Friday 4 posts, I am going to break from that goal today and serve up a random selection of interesting items that I came across this past week. A theme did not emerge, so there is no sense in trying to force it to happen. Think of this week’s post as an opportunity to open up four random gifts that you have no idea what each contains. To extend the metaphor even further, I am not even going to give you a little preview of what each link contains. As you open your “gifts” in the privacy of your office or wherever you may be reading this, you do not even need to pretend that they are exactly what you wanted in order to be polite! I hope you enjoy the “gifts” and have a wonderful break!